Midwestern Auto Group is the source for premium new European automobiles and top-of-the-line, pre-owned models in the Columbus, Ohio area. With over 40 years of experience, our professionals have maintained a solid commitment to our clients by delivering premium automobiles to generations of drivers. Midwestern Auto Group continues to build its brand on family values and a philosophy of serving our guests, team members, and communities. We believe every Midwestern Auto Group team member is absolutely critical to our success. Our continued rapid growth and fast-paced environment makes this an awesome place to invest in your career. If you are looking for a long term career opportunity with great people, apply today!
- Microsoft Excel
- Prior assistance experience
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- CRM / DMS Experience
- Automotive Experience a plus
Full Job Description
- Act as administrative assistant to the President of the organization.
- Proactively manage complex calendar - organize and schedule meetings and appointments on behalf of executives. Ability to prioritize conflicting needs
- Seek out opportunities to assist and provide administrative support to management as needed.
- Manage the office to ensure a professional image is always maintained.
- Act as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, errands, and shopping as needed.
- Ensure the property is well maintained
- Review contracts related to the office and the property as needed
- Greet all incoming guests in a professional and welcoming manner and direct them to the appropriate parties.
- Manage relationships with various vendors and service providers., maintains a vendor contact list
- Generate and organize employee and business reporting, often on a weekly basis.
- Aid executives in preparing for meetings.
- Draft slides, meeting notes, and documents for executives.
- Streamline all communications to and from the President.
- Comprehensive writing and communication skills, monitoring, screening, and responding to requests and correspondence via emails and phone on behalf of the executive team
- Arrange travel plans and itinerary
- Maintain an organized digital filing system
- High level of confidentiality
- Performs additional duties and executive support as assigned
- Four+ years’ experience providing administrative support for C-level executive
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management and meeting/event coordination skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL, and PowerPoint, and other software as needed
- Knowledge of computer hardware and accessories, Wireless connections / Bluetooth, etc.
- Commitment to company mission, vision, and values
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off